The work this agency does improves lives.
Our client is a Marketing Communications agency with clients in the Healthcare sector.
We are looking for an Editorial Assistant/Proofer who can help continue the work that this agency does to educates patients, healthcare professionals about new treatments for life-threatening diseases.
The role of the Editorial Assistant is to support our writing team working on a wide range of communication projects as well as proofing, editing, and writing documents in line with company needs.
You will be capable of writing and developing editorial projects to meet and exceed client objectives and expectations. You will be responsible for the quality, scientific integrity, and timeliness of your work. You will also support the wider team with the responsibility for the QC process of all materials leaving the company.
You will work on a range of projects including advertising and marketing campaigns, patient and clinical trial materials, films, speaker presentations, training materials, digital detail aids and websites over a range of therapy areas.
To be successful in this role, you will need to already have at least one years’ commercial experience within an agency paired with an enthusiasm to learn more.
* Setting and maintaining standards of language, style, and layout
* The quality, scientific integrity, and timeliness of the agency’s work
* Writing and editing copy to ensure the quality of the team’s editorial output
* Consistently produce high quality work that is in line with client’s objectives and is
* correctly formatted with no typographical or grammatical errors
* Proofing and checking the accuracy of materials both internally and externally
* Ensuring quality control processes are stuck to
* Planning and organising projects
* Adhering to clients sign off processes such as Veeva Promomats
* Timely completion of timesheets and expenses
* Degree level or higher in Life Sciences
* One years’ (minimum) agency experience (ideally healthcare)
* Excellent editorial and proofing skills with ability to adapt content and style to suit different audiences
* Good presentation skills/Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem- solving skills
* Ideally a knowledge of and adherence to healthcare compliance laws and guidelines
* Adept at setting best practice working processes
* Strong organisational and time-management capabilities
* Ensure understanding and implementation of company procedures and quality standards
* The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
* Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
In summary, you must be involved in everything, inquisitive, full of ideas, like to experiment, hardworking and enthusiastic
Product Quality Assurance