CK Group is recruiting for an experienced QC Analytical/Protein Scientist, with experience in the analytical testing of pharmaceutical products such as therapeutic proteins or monoclonal antibodies, to join an innovative biotechnology company at their site based in Deeside on a permanent basis.
A biotechnology organisation developing new technologies to enhance, simplify and reduce costs in the production of the latest anti-cancer drugs.
This role is located in Deeside in the North West and the site is easily commutable from surrounding areas such as Liverpool, Chester and North Wales.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting a talented Protein Scientist with knowledge, industry experience and passion to help provide a world class analytical testing service.
- Assisting in the development and qualification of HPLC , UV and Capillary electrophoresis-based assays for Antibodies and Antibody Drug Conjugates
- Performance and reporting of analytical testing on all raw materials, intermediates, finished products and stability samples in HPLC, UV and Capillary electrophoretic methods
- BSc or equivalent qualification in a relevant Scientific subject area.
- Essential - 2 years or more experience in an analytical testing laboratory
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical/ medical laboratory role to cGMP or within UKAS/ISO 9001
- Essential - Technical experience in HPLC analysis over a wide range of methods (SEC, HIC, RP, IEX).
- Desirable - Technical experience in Capillary Electrophoresis analysis of Biomolecules
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50415
High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Certified Global Meeting Planner