Belmont Recruitment are currently working with an NHS Foundation trust in relation to a Liaison Psychiatry Practitioner role they’re recruiting for.
The role includes assessing patients referred from a variety of sources, including the Emergency Department and wards within the hospital. Patients seen may present with mental health problems, self-harm or a psychiatric crisis. You will also work with patients presenting with psychosomatic disorders as well as a variety of psychological issues relating to physical disorder, as well as making recommendations relating to the admission and discharge of patients based on analysis of presenting problems under supervision and with support of the MDT. Prior experience within a similar role is required.
37.5 hours per weeks
£22.00 per hour
The entry requirements to the role are to be:
- Registered with recognised national body – NMC, HCPC, Social Work England etc
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do" attitude
Benefits to working via Belmont Recruitment:
- Free DBS/Mandatory training
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultant
- Free Uniform
- Weekly Pay
- Easy onboarding process
If this sounds like a role of interest please feel free to apply or call us directly and ask to speak with Evan Gilfoyle.