GxP Recruitment invites applications on behalf of our biopharmaceutical client in Grangemouth where an excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent QA Officer to join their team.
Key duties include:
* Provide GMP input to commercial manufacturing and clinical project activities including review of manufacturing and testing records, review and approval of changes, specifications, SOPs and other procedures.
* Support customer related QA activities and interactions as required.
* Participate in quality related investigations and develop effective CAPAs in order to resolve production, customer and audit issues.
* Review records and other documentation and support or perform batch dispositions as required.
* Be involved with internal and external audits as required.
* Be involved with the preparation and hosting of customer audits and regulatory inspections.
* Support the ongoing continuous improvement of site GMP compliance.
The ideal candidate:
* HND/degree in a scientific discipline
* Previous experience in a QA role in a pharmaceutical GMP environment
* Excellent communication skills
* A strong team player
Product Quality Assurance