VQ Life Sciences are recruiting for a Permanent QA Officer for a pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
This is an exciting time to join a long established company, trading and manufacturing in the UK for over 35 years. As a major supplier of pharmaceuticals and a independent manufacturer of generic analgesics, the QA Officer will play an important role in the business.
* Quality document review prior to QP release.
* Generating BPRs for manufacturing.
* Amending Manufacturing and Packaging master production records.
* Reviewing & approving BOMs on SAGE.
* Preparing batch release documentation, C of A and Batch Release Certificate.
* Handling customer complaints and enquiries, including medical product information, coordinate technical product complaint investigations.
* Handling and reporting of Adverse Drug Reactions / Adverse Events. Liaising with HPPV (third party Pharmacovigilance).
* Product Quality Report preparation.
* Raising and assessing deviations, change controls & CAPAs.
* Artwork management including liaising with regulatory affairs and third party.