CK Group are recruiting for a QA Officer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
£150 per day PAYE
QA Officer Role:
- Responsible for compliance activities for GSQ supply chains and suppliers.
- Responsible for all Quality activities that directly support execution of assigned Quality Management System elements.
- Product quality complaint, Temperature Excursions or S&L complaint management
- Deviation investigations, quality issue management and escalation
- Involved in product release, Change control & SOP management
- Bachelor degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering
- Proven broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment.
- Strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Previous experience of product release role
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This QA Officer role is based remotely.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50227
Quality Management Systems