Contract Type: Agency Temp
Salary / Benefits
Effective earnings circa £24,000
* Working morning (6am-2pm) and afternoon shift (2pm-10am) Monday-Friday with occasional weekend shifts.
* Perform the analysis of starting materials, intermediates and finished products in accordance with written procedures.
* Provide accurate records of work carried out.
* Perform all duties in accordance with GCLP (Good Control Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good manufacturing Practice) and safe working practices.
* Propose improvements to analytical methods or working practices and participate in department and company improvement projects.
* Perform calibration checks in accordance with written procedures.
* Perform calculation checks on analysis records.
The ideal candidate will have:
* This role would suit a recent graduate
* Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant scientific subject (Chemistry, Forensic Science etc)
* Practical laboratory experience
* Ability to commute to work for the required shifts
* Permission to work in the UK
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Good Manufacturing Practices