An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established and growing healthcare company as a QC Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for the quality testing of raw materials, intermediaries and finished products within the healthcare company. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with a chemistry background and GMP experience to gain training in chromatography techniques and pharmaceutical analysis.
Our client is a family-owned business and the UK’s largest manufacturer of products in their specialist field. Based in London, they strive to provide the highest quality advice and service for both practitioners and the general public.
* Some previous work experience in a chemical analyst role (possibly food, pharma, materials)
* GMP work experience is essential to all applicants
* Some HPLC/ TLC/ GC knowledge would be great but can be trained
* Applicants should have 1-3 years’ experience in a lab based chemistry role
* Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with people of all levels
* Flexibility and happy to work in a small, close knit team
* Willingness to learn and desire to be trained on new procedures
Quality control, HPLC, GC, TLC, analytical, QC, quality, GMP, GLP, pharmaceutical, healthcare, analyst, analysis, chromatography, chemistry, chemist, training
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Good Manufacturing Practices