GxP Recruitment invites applications on behalf of our biopharmaceutical where an excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent QC Analyst to join their team in Grangemouth.
This is a Day Shift role only.
The QC Analyst will be involved in the analytical testing of raw materials, intermediate and final products in accordance with GMP guidelines.
Key duties include:
* Perform batch disposition and stability activities
* Perform stability study programme activities, storage of in process, and final products samples and retention sample management
* Assisting in equipment periodic reviews, monitoring and maintaining calibration status of equipment within the Quality Control department.
* Ownership and accountability of deviations, investigations and laboratory investigations and timely completion of these documents
* Preparation and update of SOPs, instructions and protocols and other Quality Control documentation
* Actively contribute to department and site audit readiness requirements including any continuous improvement initiatives.
* Calibration of equipment and instruments
* Assist in investigation of quality incidents and other problem-solving forums and complete QMS documentation in a timely manner.
* Carry out general maintenance and housekeeping of equipment and laboratories
The ideal candidate:
* Ideally degree qualified in a pharmaceutical discipline or Analytical Chemistry or similar
* Previous industry experience working in a QC Laboratory working to GMP guidelines within a recognised Quality Management System
* HPLC and wet chemistry techniques
- Product Quality Assurance
- Storage (Warehousing)
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Quality Management Systems