QC Laboratory Equipment Specialist
A fast-growing pharmaceutical business are looking for a QC Laboratory Equipment Specialist to oversee the qualification status and maintenance of the laboratory instrumentation and operational equipment.
To be successful in this position you will have significant experience in a laboratory environment or within a validation function and an experience working within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Scheduling planned maintenance activities, and rapid resolution of breakdowns to ensure the Quality Control department is properly supported and able to execute testing requirements.
* Establish and maintain an appropriate supply of calibration standards and maintain their validity.
* Lead QC instrument projects - Raise relevant change control and validation documentation to support new instrument introduction, change to, or retirement and removal.
* Detailed knowledge of analytical techniques both theoretical and practical
* Knowledge of GMP regulations and policies
* Experience in instrument / equipment qualification, validation, and change management
* Chemistry or Engineering degree, or equivalent
Product Quality Assurance