GxP Recruitment invites applications on behalf of our biotechnology client in Lanarkshire, Central Scotland where an excellent opportunity now exists for a QC Material and Sample Management Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
Supporting the QC Stores function, the QC Material and Sample Management Coordinator will assist in the handling of raw materials, and take lead in material documentation and process improvements.
Key duties include:
* control raw materials, and intermediate manufacturing components
* Regularly perform material inspections to prevent the introduction of product contaminants into the manufacturing process.
* Liaise with suppliers to ensure required material documentation is available in a timely manner.
* Preparation of Bill of Materials (BoMs) for GMP manufacturing.
* Maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation, enforcing adherence to a FIFO system.
* Support biobanking program through stock management, organisation of testing, and compilation of testing results.
* Responsible for liaising with third-party suppliers to arrange sample and product shipments.
* Lead improvement projects to ensure regulatory compliance and streamlining of processes.
* Prepare and maintain documentation to appropriate quality standards
* Maintain the laboratory areas through cleaning and general housekeeping. General housekeeping responsibilities may include; submission of purchase orders, and tracking of equipment compliance; while maintaining a clean and organised working environment.
The ideal candidate:
* HNC/HND qualified in a biological science
* Previous material handling experience working to GMP
* Experience in material inspections, checking certificates, TSE statements, specifications and preparation of associated GMP documentation.
* MS Office skills
* Experience in stock management and preparing BoMs for manufacture
Product Quality Assurance
Process Improvements (Business)