A leading manufacturer and developer of medical devices is looking to recruit a Quality Control Officer to join their team based in the York area. The client in question is a global leader in contract development and manufacture of lateral flow rapid tests and due to significant demand for their services they are expanding rapidly.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful Quality Control Officer will have the following responsibilities:
* Ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO:9001:2015 and ISO:13485:2016
* Understand, implement, and maintain the QMS with respect to product, laboratory records, procedures and systems
* Support the business location in qualification and maintenance of essential equipment, products and services
* Design and implement assay qualification protocols for final product and in-process testing, working with all areas of the business i.e. product development, product transfer
* Provide training on quality control measures to improve product excellence
* Approve finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
* Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
* Ensure all relevant documents are maintained accordingly, example retains, equipment logs, batch records
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in a similar position and have worked in a regulated environment. Knowledge of ISO13485 is an advantage.
Apply now or contact Charlotte McLaughlin on (phone number removed) for more information