CY Partners are currently recruiting for experienced Biochemical QC Scientists to join a leading international Life Sciences CRO. The role will be based at their Slough client site within QC operations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Working to GMP, conduct biochemical testing and review assays for release, stability, validation, method transfer and qualification studies
* Perform a range of analytical testing (HPLC, electrophoresis, ELISA, qPCR)
* Support in-process testing of manufacturing batches
* Generate, analyse and interpret all results
* Contribute to assay and process improvement projects
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
* BSc / MSc in relevant scientific discipline
* Strong background and experience in HPLC, ELISA, electrophoresis and qPCR
* Industrial pharmaceutical GMP experience and general competence in a range of laboratory skills
* Proven experience in a range of biochemical testing methods
* Experience of working in a Contract Research environment
* Flexible and adaptable, willing to switch priorities at short notice
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency