Lewis Bryce, Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant at STEM Recruitment is working with our client, an ambitious, exciting and fast-growing medical device diagnostic company supporting the fight against Covid-19. The role will be to test the reagents and components set out in departmental build plan in order to help meet KPI’s relating to quality and delivery. An ultimately deliver diagnostic tests to identify individuals with the virus and protect others. This client’s approach to work life balance allows talented individuals to fulfil their career in science whilst enjoying an unprecedent work life balance. Their staff only work 2 or 3 days per week and enjoy a full-time salary.
Main areas of responsibility:
* Test reagents and components according to an agreed production schedule.
* Analysis and evaluation of test data.
* Test incoming materials to ensure that they meet agreed specifications.
* Follow and complete all documentation in line with the principles of cGMP and GDP.
* CAPA: Help identify reasons for batch failures and contribute to solutions.
* Assist when required, the manufacture of reagents and components
* Assist when required, the transfer of new products and methods from R & D
* Take part in PDR’s, regular 1:1’s and structured training and development
* Carry out all duties and responsibilities to the company standard within the timescales agreed
* Maintain compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures
* Maintain compliance with QMS policies and procedures
* Perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as required
* Customer Focus: customer satisfaction is not a department, everyone is responsible; listening to customers drives improvement
* Accountability: ask “what more can I do?”; takes ownership
* Collaboration: actively support your colleagues; be clear in communication; celebrate success and have fun together
* Respect: treat others as we would wish to be treated; respect the environment we work and live in
* Honesty: aspire to be open and transparent; take pride in building trust between ourselves and others
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in a science discipline, have worked previously in a regulated scientific laboratory environment. A strong team player, able to work unsupervised, excellent communication and PC Skills is essential.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this post, please apply online with your CV as a word document.
STEM Recruitment is acting as a business agency in this instance.
We endeavour to reply to all applications when possible
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)