An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established and growing healthcare company as a QMS Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing electronic QMS documentation within the healthcare company. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with 2 years+ quality documentation experience to develop their skills in a busy and successful healthcare business.
Our client is a family-owned business and the UK’s largest manufacturer of products in their specialist field. Based in London, they strive to provide the highest quality advice and service for both practitioners and the general public.
* The ideal applicant will already have 2 years+ QA/ quality documentation work experience
* Applicants should have GMP experience from food or pharmaceutical
* Experience with eQMS/ electronic QMS is preferred
* Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with people of all levels
* Flexibility and happy to work in a small, close knit team
* Willingness to learn and desire to be trained on new procedures
Quality assurance, QA, quality, GMP, GLP, pharmaceutical, healthcare, training, CAPA, audit, QMS, management system, Microsoft office, OOS, document control.
Harris Lord is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Document Management Systems