Qualified Social Worker - Adult Team - Safeguarding
£27 - £29 per hour
Looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into an Adult Safeguarding Team on a temporary basis. The successful Social Worker will have post qualifying experience and worked within an Adult Team in the Social Care Sector.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* To manage a complex caseload in an efficient and effective manner.
* To complete referrals allocated by the team manager / senior social work practitioner.
* To engage and empower service users, their carers and their support networks
* To carry out assessments within timescales
* To coordinate the construction of outcome focused care plans
* To attend court as and when required and to prepare and present any necessary reports.
* To work in partnership with other professionals
* To provide written and verbal reports as required
* To ensure shared understanding of vulnerable adult protection within the team.
* To chair meetings as directed by the team manager.
* To assist in ensuring that there is a good understanding of practice and procedures regarding safeguarding of vulnerable adults in the Team.
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in Adult social work.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on [Click here to apply] for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age