Children - Qualified Social Worker - Various Children's Teams
£26 - £30 per hour
Do you have bags of energy, loads of enthusiasm?
Search is looking to recruit several Qualified Social Workers into various Children Teams. These roles are on a 6 month temporary basis. The successful Social Workers will have post qualifying experience and must have worked within a Children's Team in the Social Care Sector.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Undertaking initial and core investigations
* Court attendance
* Operating under the remit of the Children's Act, 1989
* Attending child protection meetings
* Managing a high caseload
* Maintaining accurate and up-to-date case files
* Supporting junior members of the team
* HCPC Registration
* 1 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £150 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 3 weeks in a temporary position. Please call Madge on [Click here to apply] for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age