We are looking to recruit; Child Protection Social Workers for Bradford's Child Protection Team on a temporary basis. The successful Social Worker will have post qualifying experience of working as a Social Worker within the Children's Sector.
The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social work staffing levels
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Undertaking initial and core investigations
* Court attendance
* Operating under the remit of the Children's Act, 1989
* Attending child protection meetings
* Managing a high caseload
* Maintaining accurate and up-to-date case files
* Supporting junior members of the team
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in children's social work.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on [Click here to apply] for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age