Duty & Assessment Team - Qualified Social Worker
£27 - £29 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into a Children's Duty and Assessment Team on a temporary basis. Successful social workers will have recent involvement and experience within Children and Families Teams. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and supportive team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Taking initial assessments in a busy Team
* Complete assessments and recordings efficiently
* S47 Investigations
* Undertake Children and Family assessments
* Undertake s47 investigations and escalate through ICPCC and core group
* Escalate cases through Legal Gateway and PLO/Court application to ICO.
* Section 7 reports.
* Covering Duty - may require to work past 5pm on whilst on duty cover
* Liaise with local statutory children's services agencies and with the Local Safeguarding Children's Board.
* Undertaking reviews
* Updating safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
* Providing support, supervision and advice for any staff member, student and volunteer with a safeguarding or child protection concern * Keeping their own training up to date *
* Liaising with multi agencies
* Setting up and managing clear, accurate and secure record keeping systems
To be considered for this role you must be:
* A qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in children's social work
* Organised with good IT skills
* Social Work Qualification
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK driving licence holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £150 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 3 weeks in a temporary position. Please call Madge on [Click here to apply] for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age