An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Qualified Dental Nurse to join a dental practice in Westminster, London. The company is looking for a Qualified Dental Nurse or an Experienced Trainee Dental Nurse, with exceptional communication skills and a personable approach to patients and clients.
This role would require some cover of reception duties so would require a strong command of the English language.
The role is full-time. Working hours;
Monday and Tuesday 09:00-17:00
Wednesday and Thursday 08:00-18:00
Salary: £8.50-£12 per hour (depending on experience, qualifications and the interview)
Practice Type: Fully Private
Dental Software: SOE/Exact - Training can be provided
As a Dental Nurse your responsibilities will be:
• Delivery of a world class client experience.
• Assisting the Surgeon in the treatment room.
• Preparing clients for treatment.
• Providing aftercare advice following treatment.
• Supporting the Practice Manager with ensuring the delivery of high quality care in accordance with internal and regulatory standards.
• Sterilisation procedures.
• Decontamination procedures.
To be a successful Dental Nurse you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience as a Dental Nurse (would consider trainees if registered.
• Experience with iSmile (preferred but not necessary).
• Must be GDC registered.
• Familiar with CQC requirements.
• Strong IT skills and must have an excellent command of English Language (written and spoken).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent care delivery and customer service skills.