Qualified Children Social Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for a part time Children's Social Telford and Wreckin Council. This role will be based within the Child Protection Team.
This role will be 3 month rolling contract and is for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will have previous statutory experience of working with a Child Protection team and be competent in planning and undertaking assessments, discharging care orders and completing matching reports. Experience with Child in Need and Child Protection plans, PLO processes, and planning for permanence is also essential.
What are the benefits of working with Service Care Solutions?
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Alex Glover at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or message me above
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!