Qualified Dental Nurse
An exciting position has become available for a Qualified Dental Nurse based near Worcester. The successful candidate will earn £10.50-11 per hour.
Hours of work will be Monday-Friday 8:45am-5:30pm.
Full and part time hours are available for the role.
* High level of manual dexterity
* Good work ethic
* Friendly and sympathetic approach
* Confident and reassuring attitude
* Ability to relate well with different kinds of people.
* Team player
* IT /computer skills
* Open and close the surgery daily
* Adhere to health and safety protocols as well as cross-infection to the highest standard
* Ensure all dental instruments are correctly decontaminated
* Set up for every patient
* Provide the Dentist with the correct instruments and equipment
* Serve as an assistant to the Dentist during treatment bypassing relevant equipment and instruments to him, in the same vein retracting and aspirating if necessary
* Mix and prepare materials
* Write patient notes efficiently and correctly as dictated by the Dentist
* Monitor patients from entering the room, during treatment and after the surgery
* Offer reassurance and support to patients
* Carry out stock control
* Greet patients and check them in
* Answer the phone and deal with patient enquiries
* Book appointments
* Take payment
* Liaise with laboratories and referral hospitals/practices.
* Cleaning of practice premises
Our client is a Dental Practice based in Bromyard. They pride themselves in the service they provide for the patients.
Why should you apply?
* To join a fantastic company
* To become part of a great team
* To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Qualified Dental Nurse, Dental, Dentist, Dentistry, Surgery, Health and Safety, Dental Nurse
Hardworking And Dedicated