Nurse Seekers are excited to be working for a successful and growing care company that provides outstanding elderly, dementia and nursing care.
The role is for a Qualified Nurse to work at their medium-sized home which is rated overall good by the CQC. You will be providing Nursing care and supporting the home and care managers in providing leadership and direction to the care team.
The aspects of your role will include but not be limited to:
- Create, implement and evaluate person centred individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
- Leading, motivating and mentoring the care team to ensure effective deployment and smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Undertake nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisations, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the well-being of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
- Promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
- Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and training new staff, you will be an integral part of our team and the home.
To be considered for this role you must be an NMC Registered Nurse with an up to date PIN number.
Package – In return for your hard work our client provides a fantastic pay rate along with paid breaks and further bonuses upon successful completion of training.
If this role sounds like the perfect position for you then please feel free to give Nurse Seekers a call on 01926 676369, or alternatively apply and we will be in touch
Looking for a new role?
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
- Coaching And Mentoring