CK Group are recruiting for a Qualified Person to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Harlow on a contract basis for 11 months.
Up to £914 per day Umbrella
Qualified Person Role:
• Develop and incorporate effective processes and procedures in Product Quality Pharma R&D and may contribute to business processes and procedures outside Product Quality Pharma R&D
• Assure products meet regulatory requirements and that they conform to regulatory submissions.
• Identify business or reputational risks associated with job responsibilities and communicate these upward along with suggestions for risk management solutions.
• Provide advice and consultancy to project teams and external partners to reduce regulatory risk.
• Identify and mitigate compliance risks to effective assessments and/or via providing advice and consultancy to Product Quality Pharma R&D and business units regionally and globally.
• Previous experience with Clinical trials - Directive 2001/20/EC and Article 51 of Directive 2001/83/EC is essential
• You will have a strong background in Quality and Compliance.
• Strong communication is essential as you will be giving advice and consultancy to business project teams and external partners
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Qualified Person role will be based at our clients site in Harlow, Greater London.
For more information, or to apply for this Qualified Person position please contact the Key Accounts Team on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). Please quote reference 52599.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate
- Business Processes
- Clinical Trials
- Quality Management