QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER | BRIEF INTERVENTION TEAM | LONDON BOROUGH OF CAMDEN COUNCIL
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for a Children's Service Qualified Social worker to join the Brief Intervention Team within Camden Council to undertake assessments of children looked after by Camden, to inform the development of appropriate care/protection plans to ensure statutory duties are met and these support the achievement of quality standards and practice development. The role involves regular direct work, joint working, home visits and reflective sessions with clients, colleagues and partners.
PAY RATES - £28 LTD per day (negotiable depending on experience)
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Dylan - [Click here to apply]
,uk or call now [Click here to apply]
Requirements for the role:
•Experienced of working with children and families is any setting
•HCPC Registered and DBS cleared.
•Experience of holding caseloads, including cases in court proceedings
•Knowledge and understanding of child development, parenting capacity, environmental factors and risk and protective factors
•An understanding of relationship management and the capacity to establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships
Benefits of SCS
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes & bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this job is not for you however you have someone in mind, REFER THEM! We offer a great referral bonus of £250 for every referred candidate who is placed in to work!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.