We have a temporary vacancy for a Advanced Practitioner to support MASH in Wakefield.
Randstad Care is currently recruiting for a fantastic new role as a Advanced Practitioner in Wakefield. The contract is for a minimum 3 months but will likely be extended.
At Randstad we are able to offer:
A fantastic referral scheme offering £300 per referral
Free Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Training
Access to benefits app that could save you £100's per year
A personal one to one consultant with over 5 years' experience in social work recruitment
First access to social work positions across England
A reliable weekly payroll that does not leave you wondering where your money is every Friday!
Requirements for the role:
* To be able to innovate and problem solve with the ability to identify appropriate social work interventions in order to promote positive change
* To be able to use high level communication skills including listening, building empathy, consultation and negotiation to ensure positive outcomes for children and young people
* To be responsible for planning and negotiating a range of appropriate services and interventions that meet the needs of children and young people within delegated levels of responsibilities
* To be able to work directly with children and young people to ensure that assessments and interventions are informed by their views
* To be able to undertake assessment, planning and reviewing work concerning children in need, children subject to child protection plans and children who are looked after in care using the Signs of Safety model and a child-focused approach in accordance with agreed statutory and service procedures
* Must have proven ability to assess against the Knowledge and Skills Statement for Child and Family Social Work and the HCPC Standards of Proficiency
* Must have proven ability to produce written records and reports to a high standard for a variety of purposes with language suited to function
* Must have 3 years recent and relevant experience within a social work setting
For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Paul Foley on [Click here to apply].
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.