Practice Manager to join Dorset County Council MASH Team.
We are currently looking for a motivated Practice Manager to join our MASH Team, Qualification in Social Work is essential, alongside experience of practice in frontline Children's Social Work, Assessments and working complex on cases.
We are looking for a dynamic, autonomous and creative locum Practice Manager to join Dorset Council MASH Team, you will have skills in working collaboratively with children, young people and be able to make decisions depending on your assessments.
Supporting and supervising staff will also be included in this.
You will be joining a dedicated and devoted team that work hard to ensure their decision making and judgement is right.
•Contract length is 3 months with the opportunity of being extended.
•Office is based in Poole Police Station and Wareham Office.
•You will be working alongside a very supportive team who have a strong focus on empathy.
If you think you would fit great for this role please call Joshua on [Click here to apply]
or email me your CV - [Click here to apply]
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week.
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.