Are you looking for new opportunities within social care? Would you benefit from a condensed working week? If so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to support Cumbria County Council. The authority is currently looking for Social Workers to join their Promoting Independence Team based in Carlisle. Cumbria is offering an initial contract of three month with the view to extend. If successful you will be working alongside a supportive team, allowing you improving the outcomes of families within Adults Services across Cumbria.
As well as being a supportive authority Cumbria offers:
* Clear progression routes
* Flexible working (Work from home)
* Condensed hours
* Opportunities for training and development and offer regular supervision.
* Access to their own IT equipment which can be used both in the office and remotely.
Benefits of Randstad
* An unlimited referral incentive, £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us
* Full range of training available
* Support & training in line with HCPC
* A committed & dedicated consultant
This full time position offers an attractive hourly rate of up to £34 an hour (Umbrella)
* Carrying out reviews and assessments on care packages
* Working with a caseload of Learning Disabilities, Physical disabilities, mental health and Continuing health care cases
* Making any necessary changes and amendments to service users care packages.
The successful candidate must
* Be a qualified social worker
* Be HCPC registered
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss other opportunities available within social care please contact Ethan Proud on [Click here to apply] or
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.