Agenda are working in partnership with a Nottingham based life science laboratory testing facility to recruit an experienced QA Officer. During times of such uncertainty, this organisation is proud to be in a position in which they can offer permanent position security within a fast-growing team.
The focus of the position will entail taking responsibility for quality assurance and compliance across their various testing facilities. The role will require previous experience and exposure to quality assurance in a comparable scientific based environment.
You will be required to assist in the monitoring and improvement of their key biomedical testing services to ensure that the quality of work prioritises the safety of patients, meets the needs of their customers and complies with requirements of relevant Quality Standards
This is a 37.5 hour working week, Mon-Fri office hours.
Whilst there may be an opportunity of a permanent contract at a later date, the position is a 12-month fixed term contract.
* Support the QA Manager in the management of the QMS in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 15189 and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
* Performing internal audits, reporting findings to appropriate personnel and monitoring progression of actions to ensure prompt completion through the QMS
* Assist in the production, review and approval of all controlled documentation
* Assist in the maintenance of other key Quality Management System processes, for example, Non-conformance, Complaints, CAPA, Change Control, Supplier Approval
* Assist in the development and maintenance of Electronic Quality Management System (Q-Pulse)
* Assist in archiving and ensuring the integrity of the QA archive.
* Promote continual improvement of processes and services
* A BSc degree in a relevant scientific field
* Previous experience in a scientific quality assurance/regulatory compliance-based role is essential
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 15189 requirements are desirable
* Experience using of using a QMS system, preferably Q-Pulse
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members, quality department and with internal stakeholders within the wider organisation
* Ability to manage resources effectively in a fast-paced environment
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process
Quality Management Systems
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Good Clinical Practices (Gcp)