P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Officer to join their team based in Great Yarmouth on a full-time, permanent basis.
This role reports to the Quality Assurance Manager
* The control, preparation, review and approval of Quality documentation
* Assisting other QA colleagues with developing GMP and quality related training programmes, including delivering training.
* Responsibility for maintaining up-to-date training records for all staff
* Investigating and monitoring breaches of GMP which may arise in the manufacture, testing and supply of materials.
* Recommending corrective and preventative actions and monitoring implementation of these recommendations.
* Assisting with the scheduling and performance of internal audits with responsibility for the progression and monitoring of corrective actions.
* Performing the review of batch documentation prior to release by the QP.
* Supporting quality projects.
* BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
Skills and Experience
* Some experience in a pharmaceutical environment would be an advantage.
* Computer literate to include MS Word and Excel.
* Good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate well in English both written and orally.
* Good attention to detail and documentation skills
If this is a position you are interested in, then please apply ensuring your CV is up to date
Product Quality Assurance