CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £37.03 per hour (Umbrella)
Up to £28.49 per hour (PAYE)
Quality Assurance Officer Role:
• Responsible for making product and material release decisions, operating within global standard pack ahead of clearance (PAOC) and ship ahead of clearance (SAOC) guidelines.
• Support timely and effective resolution of all quality issues to maintain product flow across the factory.
• Assist in reviewing investigations to ensure root cause is established and appropriate countermeasures are in place.
• Provide leadership and support for internal and external inspection preparations as well as significant audits to aid in developing improvement plans.
• Provide expert advice to the area on Good Manufacturing Practice/Good Development Practice/Good Distribution Practice / Good Laboratory Practice within the site, with reference to Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines and regulations.
• Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a science/technical field such as Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology.
• Prior experience in Good Manufacturing / Good Distribution / Good Laboratory practice and/or compliance management.
• Knowledge of and application of quality systems, including change control, deviation management and New Product Introductions.
• A level of technical process understanding in manufacturing or packing or warehouse/distribution or Quality Control.
• Awareness/knowledge of regulatory interactions and compliance procedures and ability to apply this in an operations environment.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Quality Assurance Officer role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 52560
- Change Control
- Deviation Management
- Good Manufacturing Practices