We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join the Children's Social Work team with Barnet Council.
The contract is 3 month temporary contract, starting preferably 17 December, 2018, working 36 hours over Monday - Friday.
The hourly pay rate for this role is £24
•Experience of working within a contract management/monitoring capacity.
•Proven experience of negotiating and dealing with external bodies and developing effective contractual relationships and partnerships.
•Ability to make effective use of IT and an eye for detail.
•Experience of monitoring performance against standards.
About the role:
• To lead on contract management and monitoring activity in supporting the Strategic Commissioning Manager and Commissioners to develop, implement and maintain robust contract monitoring policies, procedures and frameworks.
• Work closely with Commissioners, Children's Social Care Services and service providers to ensure business activities are appropriately joined up.
• Robust data management in analysing, tracking and reporting on the performance of Service contracts, using local and national data, benchmarking against industry standards and national guidelines where appropriate.
Benefits of SCS
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes & bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this job is not for you however you have someone in mind, REFER THEM! We offer a great referral bonus of £250 for every referred candidate who gets placed in to work!
If you would like to apply for this role or request more information please do get in contact with me at [Click here to apply]
or alternatively call [Click here to apply]