Quality Assurance Pharmacist – St Albans
Are you a Pharmacist registered with the GPhC? Have you dispensed prescriptions and have good quality assurance experience? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical company? If yes then please read on.
Your role as a Quality Assurance Pharmacist will involve dispensing prescriptions for specialist therapies for patients at home.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Prescription receipt, clinical screening and intervention where needed.
* Small volume/large volume product order entry.
* Large volume formulation change processing.
* Prescription product order assembly/dispensing.
* Stock receipt and stock control of compounded products.
* Prescription management/tracking.
* Patient compliance and reporting.
* Liaison with external customers and patient advice.
* Delivery scheduling.
* On call requirement/out of hours emergency dispensing.
This is an approx. 6 months contract with a possible extension to 12 months dependent on the candidate and the business performance.
My client is looking for two Pharmacists. You will be working Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm or Monday to Friday 10.30 am to 7.00 pm; 1 hour lunch or 2 30 mins breaks; 37.5 hours per week; 7.5 hours per day.
The PAYE rate is £24.10 per hour.
To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Pharmacist you will have the following:
* Pharmacist registered with the GPhC.
* Good/sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, mainly Excel, Outlook and Word.
* Full driving licence and own car.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please do not hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role