Quality Assurance Systems Specialist – Somerset
Are you a Quality Assurance Systems Specialist looking for your next career move? Does your experience include working within a personal care FMCG manufacturing industry environment? Have you implemented or maintained quality systems? If yes then please read on.
My client a global manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Systems Specialist based in Somerset where you will be working closely with all areas of the business to define, develop and maintain quality systems to ensure compliance with customer and regulatory body requirements.
Day to day duties and responsibilities include:
* Maintaining the current group and site systems, procedures and processes as well as work instructions.
* Being active in ensuring compliance to and integration with ISO 9001, 14001, 22716, ISO13485, ISO17025, RSPO and BRC systems.
* Maintaining knowledge on current requirements of relevant customer and regulatory matters and management system standards.
* Defining, developing and maintaining quality management systems in line with KPI, audit and CAPA data.
* Training colleagues, including internal auditors.
* Providing reports and analysis to monitor compliance.
* Defining, developing and maintaining internal audit programs, leading the internal audit team and ensuring compliance to all site accreditations.
This is a full time permanent job with an excellent salary and great benefits such as company pension, staff shop, free car parking, discounted cinema tickets, childcare voucher scheme, generous holiday allowance, tech purchase scheme, subsidised staff restaurant, corporate Gym membership and much more.
To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Systems Specialist you will have the following:
* Experience in quality assurance ideally within the personal care, FMCG or related manufacturing industry.
* Highly computer literate.
* Trained ISO standard Auditor.
* Highly communicative, organised and methodical.
* Experience of Training and Development.
* Experience in ISO quality standards.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role
Iso 13485 Standard
Quality Management Systems
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)