Our client based on the outskirts of Horsham are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Control Operative on a temporary basis. An ideal candidate will have their own transport, be available immediately and have experience in QC.
Hours: 10am to 10pm , Monday, Tuesday and Friday only (33 hours per week)
* Maintain compliance with GMP, HSE and ongoing Quality programmes via the performance of documented QC checks within operational areas.
* Start Up, Shift and End Checks during production. Performing all necessary checks such as material verification, personal assignment, equipment settings, ensuring data corresponds to instructions and specifications and instructions correspond and can be followed.
* Perform other adhoc duties, as requested by the QC Manager, to support the activities of the Quality department, as required.
* Experience in GMP however training will be provided.
* Ability to demonstrate experience of working without direct supervision.
* A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Competent in use of electronic / computerised systems.
* Responsibility / accountability for quality of own work.
* Proven problem solving and decision making skills.
* Own transport is essential due to location of the client.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this assignment