Quality Assurance Technician / QA / QC / Quality
Our client, a successful company with plans for further growt are urgently looking for a QA Technician to join their busy and established team in Northampton
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a successful, dynamic company. You will be reporting to the Technical Director and will support the production team to ensure the quality of our products.
The main duties include:
* Quality Assurance
* Analyse investigate and resolve quality issues
* Technical support for production department
* Maintain QA records and procedures
* Maintain laboratory supplies & equipment
* Analyse and report on quality trends
* Analysis, Development and Testing of products, raw materials and packaging
* Analyse, monitor and report on technical trials
* Process supplier complaints
The successful person will have the following:
* Quality Assurance experience
* Ideally being educated to a degree level, having sound Maths and Sciences skills, or have suitable QA experience.
* Some knowledge of modern testing methods and analytic techniques
* Good IT skills.
* High level of numeracy and attention to detail with the ability to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise
* Be assertive with good communication skills.
* Organised and able to work unsupervised.
This is a shift working position and applicants must be willing to work double day shifts and night shift as required. Double day shift hours are 6 am – 1 pm and 1 pm – 8 pm Monday to Friday. A small night shift runs from 8 pm to 6 am Monday to Thursday
Product Quality Assurance