Quality Engineer / Process Engineer
Our client is a well-established manufacturer working in the Medical Devices sector, this company has been established within in its market for a long time and is currently launching multiple new products year on year.
This is a very exciting time to join the quality team. If you have a Quality Engineer / Process Engineer background and have a proven track record in improving process, efficiency and costs, we would love to hear from you.
Training is provided and you will feel really supported. The company has plans for constant growth in head count, which makes this role and excellent career opportunity. If you want to be part of a great company that improves life quality of millions of patients worldwide through the development of innovative new products, please make your application today.
* Assisting the Quality Engineering Manager and Head of Quality in the development, implementation and continual review of quality controls in QA and Production departments including receiving inspection processes and in-line manufacturing processes.
* Supporting new product and process development projects
* Supporting the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
* Supplier evaluation/approval/performance monitoring
* Be the point of contact in supplier audits, as well as conducting internal and external audits
* Non-conformity investigation, reporting and trending
* CAPA investigation, reporting and trending
It is likely that the successful candidate will have:-
* Provided support for new product introduction.
* Participated in continuous process improvement and defect reduction initiatives.
* Processed Nonconformity, Planned Deviations and Supplier Activities.
* Conducted CAPA investigations.
* Acted as QA representative for product and process change requests and validation protocols.
* Performed product release activities
* Actively promoted a Quality Culture
Keywords: Quality Engineer, Process Engineer, Efficiency, Process, Medical Device, Med Device
Continuous Improvement Process
New Product Development
Business Process Improvement