CK Group are working on behalf of a medical devices company to recruit for a Site Quality Manager to be based at our clients office in Bradford on a permanent basis.
Specialises in prosthetic, orthotic and posture and mobility care.
This role will work from their office near Bradford. Some travel will be required within the UK and potentially overseas. They offer fantastic opportunities for personal development and advancement as well as competitive salaries, pension scheme, bonus, phone and laptop.
- To conduct internal audits, oversee the local CAPA management system, and support the drive for continued quality and regulatory compliance
- Lead QMS CAPA meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Support the operations team in the development and implementation of manufacturing processes helping to ensure that final products are safe
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Proficient working to quality management systems (ideally ISO 13485) and other associated documents - minimum 2 years
- Competent and trained internal auditor (Ideally certified internal auditor / lead auditor to ISO 13485)
- Project management skills
- Working/practical knowledge of MDD (93/42/EEC)
- General knowledge of medical device regulatory affairs framework
- Full, clean driving licence
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50957
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
Electronic Engine Control
Electronic Error Correction
Early Educator Certification