Premier Recruitment (S.E) has a privilege to work on behalf of prestigious client to recruit a dynamic and driven Quality System Document Controller for fast growing, market leading pharmaceutical company. This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful team, to progress fast and learn many new skills. Initially 3 months contact with possibility of further extension.
1. Manage the Device Master Record spreadsheet to ensure compliance to external regulatory requirement. Ensure the DMR spreadsheet is updated to include new products and any redevelopment or revisions.
2. Responsible for Quality Systems documentation updates. Control implementation of change packages and store master documentation to ensure only the current effective document is available for use to maintain compliance with procedures.
3. Responsible for document retention and archiving, ensuring records are stored, recorded accurately, available to for use in a timely manner when requested, and disposed of at retention expiration.
4. Responsible for ensuring Department Managers /Document Owners are informed of documents requiring periodic review.
5. Responsible for issuing Group Operating Procedures for review and implementation by the Site Process Owners. Monitor progress and provide feedback to assist Process Owners to ensure GOPs are implemented within set timelines or exemptions are requested.
6. Responsible for the implementation of changes to panel, including panel life extension.
7. Approach the role in a flexible manner, and be prepared to adapt to requirements outside of the immediate role that are essential to the organisation.
1. Competent in relevant quality systems e.g. change control, DMR updates.
2. Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and effectively.
3. Good attention to detail.
4. Good communication skills
5. Able to work alone and within a team.
6. Must be able to prioritise workload as well as being adaptable to changes in priorities.
If you are interested please kindly apply directly or contact Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment Group
- Attention To Detail
- Change Control