We are currently recruiting for a Product Quality Technician to assume a pivotal role in a highly successful and expanding Medical Device company.
* Work within a growing, well-established Medical Device development company.
* Providing medical device products supporting development and Quality standards.
* Ensure the Quality of all outgoing goods whilst working in a Clean Room environment.
What is needed for me to be considered?
* Applicants should have at least 3 Years' inspection experience in a Medical or a highly regulated industry.
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards and experience working to demanding customer requirements.
* Capable of working under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines, ensuring attention to detail at all times.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career
Attention To Detail