Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30,000 - £50,000 / year
NHS Band 7
Unique opportunity for an accomplished Analytical Chemist to join an innovative analytical testing laboratory focusing on Research and Development projects!
Working amongst a dynamic team of R&D scientists, your role will be 2-fold; you will support colleagues with non-routine analytical studies alongside your own research into novel analytical method development. You will also design and undertake research to be delivered as presentations, whitepapers and marketing materials to bolster the companies’ position as a global thought leader in the analysis of E&L and e-cigarettes.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Sample preparation development (SPE, SPME, DLLME)
* Automation of sample preparation techniques for chromatography and mass spectrometry systems
* Development and validation of analytical methods, primarily using high resolution LC-MS and GC-MS instruments for extractables and leachables and e-cigarette testing, within a GMP accredited environment
* Development of software, supporting staff and liaising with customers.
Applications are invited from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
* Experience of using LC-MS and GC-MS to analyse small molecules and associated data analysis
* Experience of method development and experimental design
* Experience working to GMP and/ or GLP regulations
* Excellent communication skills
Apply today to learn more about this unique opportunity!
Keywords: HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, mass spectrometry, pharmaceutical, extractables and leachables, nicotine, e-cigarette, tobacco, high resolution, GLP, GMP, method development, experimental design, data checking, sample preparation, SPE, SPME, DLLME, Manchester, VRS6764EM