CK Science are recruiting for an R&D Chemist to join a well known company in the sealants and adhesives industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for a period of circa 6 months.
Salary: £28,000 per annum
R&D Chemist Role:
The main responsibility of this role will be to support the growth of the company by developing or modifying products for sale as identified by sales and marketing and to deliver successful R&D projects on time to agreed specifications. To ensure all work is carried out to a high standard and recorded in accordance with all in-house systems.
Your main duties will be:
- The delivery of new products and projects in accordance with the clients Product Creation Process (PCP).
- Undertaking of investigations in response to customer enquiries; manufacturing and quality issues; and to develop the knowledge of the department.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and contribute towards the departments budgetary compliance.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in analytical instrumentation and experimental design.
- Knowledge of Product Development and formulating.
- Previous experience in R&D Product testing and apparatus use.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50381
New Product Development
Design Of Experiments