**Recruiting for a Senior Radiographer (CT) to join leading healthcare group in Manchester - £35,000-£45,000 p/annum**
My client, a fantastic private hospital located in Manchester, are seeking a Radiographer (CT) to join their state of the art and modern Imaging Department.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company where you can really further your career.
Reporting into the Clinical Services Manager, your duties will include:
- Participating in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department, providing a consistent, high quality service to all patients and visitors.
- Carrying out general and specialised radiographic procedures within your scope of competence as agreed with the Clinical Services Manager - Imaging / Clinical Lead to high technical and quality standards, assessing patients and interpreting clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Undertaking imaging examinations in line with department operational procedures and policies, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff whilst producing high quality, diagnostic images.
To be considered for this role, you will need
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Radiography
- A Degree/Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registered
This is an excellent opportunity so please message/call Dee at Meditalent on 07389 843289
- Quality Of Services
- Clinical Works
- Quality Management