Senior Radiographer (Cath Labs & Interventional)- Manchester - £40,000 - Permanent - Full Time
Amazing opportunity for a Senior Radiographer (Cath Labs & Interventional) to join the Imaging Department of a beautiful private hospital in Manchester.
The Radiography department has access to some of the latest technology and equipment including X-Ray, Ultrasound, 360-slice CT, 1.5T MRI, 3T MRI.
- Minimum 2 years of Interventional or Catheter Lab Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC Registered
- A General Radiography background
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
- Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
- Full Time 37.5 hours a week
- Cover a flexible shift pattern
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
If you are interested in this role, please call/message Dee on 07389 843 289 for an informal chat.
- Conflict Management
- Interventional Radiology
- Health Care