Radiographer |Imaging Band 5 dependent on experience | Abergele – North Wales | Part time - No Nights or weekends
Spire Abergale in North Wales is recruiting for a part time General Radiographer to join their small and friendly team.
Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms is an outreach clinic that offers patients fast access to leading medical experts. Our highly experienced consultants cover a wide range of specialties including cosmetic surgery, general surgery, orthopaedics, neurology, sports injury and psychotherapy. The clinic is situated on the North Wales Business Park on the outskirts of Abergele and is easily accessible from the A55.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team responsible for delivering high quality, efficient radiographic services in a clinic setting
- You will make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required and to demonstrate a professional, caring and responsible approach to the duties carried out
Who we're looking for:
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and have HCPC Registration
- You will have evidence of substantial CPD in clinically related and relevant subjects.
- Recent Radiographer experience is preferred but not essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker at [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications