Radiographer - Bury St Edmunds - £32,000 - Permanent - Full Time
Amazing opportunity for a Radiographer to join the Imaging Department of a beautiful private hospital in the Bury St Edmunds area.
- Actively participate in the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Department providing a consistent, high quality service to all patients and visitors
- To carry out general and specialised radiographic procedures
- Undertake imaging examination to produce high quality, diagnostic images.
- A General Radiography background/training
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC Registered
- Full Time 37.5 hours a week
- Cover a flexible shift pattern
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive starting salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
If you are interested in this role, please call/message Dee on 07389 843 289 for an informal chat.