Radiographers CT and/or MRI | Salary package of £43,000 p/annum
Brand New Opportunity - First Mobile Division within the company!
This is a new and exciting opportunity become part of our client's first Mobile division! Here at MediTalent we are supporting this exciting change and recruiting for CT and MRI Radiographers who have a minimum of 6 months experience. In this opportunity you will be needed to provide expert scanning and advise across their mobile and static sites.
This opportunity the Radiographer will need to perform a range of duties inclusive of; Complete competency assessments, assist placement students and other colleagues, perform triage functions of referrals, Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate.
On offer is a negotiable salary package of £43,000 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing to 30) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
There will be options to be able to work both on mobile sites and the hospitals.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in either MRI and/or CT
- Valid driving licence would be ideal
- Full knowledge and understanding of MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice
Salary, Benefits & more
- Salary package of up to £43,000 p/annum + CPD, Training, Private Medical and more!
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
R (Programming Language)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging