Reablement Support Worker
We are currently recruiting experienced Reablement support workers for Solihull MBC to provide a short term re-ablement service which coaches and encourages service users to learn or re-learn daily living skills, enabling them to confidently and independently live in their own homes and take part in the community. These roles are offering a minimum of 20 hours per week and you do need to be a car driver.
You will support the service users to achieve their goals, promote independence, health and well-being throughout the 'make safe and stabilise' and/or re-ablement support period.
Requirements for this position:
•Experience in support work
•Passion for helping people
Car driver ESSENTIAL
APPLY NOW - Contact Oscar on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]
Working with Oscar at Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.