We are a passionate health-tech organization with offices in Sydney and UK, focussed on developing leading healthcare technology. Our business combines proven auditable technology, a deep understanding of patients needs and a desire to help improve their health and wellbeing.
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to work on patient healthcare applications that aim to provide people with chronic illnesses real support and help
Our innovative apps use React Native to combine with back end REST apis and microservices.
Working in our React Native apps product team - You will be expected to liaise closely with the designers and PM to deliver consistently high quality software in an agile environment. Rapid time to market with a high degree of code quality is expected.
* A passion for well tested code (e.g. via Jasmine / Jest etc)
* A passion for delivering high quality user experiences
* Experience working with RESTful APIs
* An ability to work autonomously and independently
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with Android and/or iOS native development as a bonus
Our current build pipleline is as follows. React Native + Redux + Saga/Thunks => js build scripts => MS App Centre build. App communicates to backend services such as Firebase (push messaging, analytics) and custom Node microservices (deployed on Azure Functions)