Reagent Production Scientist - PCR
Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of PCR-based IVD PoC diagnostics, including COVID testing and is looking for a talented Reagent Production Scientist - PCR
Working with the operations team, as well as R&D to ensure products are transferred and accepted into manufacturing and delivered OTIF to customers. You will have exceptional organisational skills, be able to follow GMP and be engaged with continuous improvements.
To succeed you will have the following:-
* BSc/MSc degree or equivalent and industry/manufacturing expertise preferable;
* Good knowledge and understanding of molecular biology, biochemistry, chemistry or related disciplines;
* Knowledge and skills to conduct biochemical or molecular fine chemical processes;
* Ability to perform analysis of data from batches and derive conclusions;
* Demonstrate effective written and oral communication of scientific data.
For more information please contact Andy Cuthbert